Registration for the ABLA ELT conference, which will take place on Friday, May 26th , is open. There will be 5 plenaries and more than 70 concurrent sessions! And remember, for either the virtual or face-to-face programming, participation in the ABLA ELT is COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE!
Please follow these recommendations as you do the registration. These requirements are given to us by WHOVA, so please help us make it a smooth process by following these simple directions.
- We ask each director/academic director to register their teachers using the registration link. Please don’t share the link with the teachers directly. We would like you to do it in order to control the access to the link to avoid deleted or missing data.
- Please USE CAPITAL LETTERS (except for the email)
- Please choose Onsite or Online in Column K
- Please write the complete name of the BNC (not just the abbreviation) and repeat it for each registration
- This is a shared document, so be careful to not erase any information provided by other centers.
- Please use the tab corresponding to your country. https://bit.ly/3Lyw6l2